To return an eligible item you ordered:
1. Go to Your Orders to display your recent orders. To return a gift, see Return a Gift.
2. Choose the order and select Return or Replace Items.
3. Select the item you want to return, and select an option from the Reason for return menu.
4. Choose how to process your return. If applicable, select to issue a refund or replacement.
For items sold from an Amazon seller, you'll see Submit return request. The Amazon seller reviews return requests before issuing a refund or replacement. If you don't receive a response within two business days, you can submit an A-to-z Guarantee claim. For more information, see About A-to-Z Guarantee.
1. Select your preferred return method.
2. Print your return label and return authorization.
Tip: Each return label is assigned to a specific return. To make sure that you receive the correct refund, don't include items from multiple orders or shipments in the same box.
3. Add your return label (if applicable) and package your items for return. Pack your item securely, following the instructions sent to you when you requested your return from the Returns Center.
You can view the status of a return or a refund in Your Orders by selecting View Return/Refund Status next to the relevant order.
For a label-free, box-free return, initiate the return through Your Orders. If you selected a label-free, box-free return location, you don't have to package your item in a shipping box. After completing the steps in the returns process, you'll receive a QR code. Bring the item you want to return and the digital QR code to the drop-off location.
Note: Before returning items on which you've saved personal information, such as laptops, cameras, or other electronic devices, erase this information completely.