3" Motion Sensor LED Night Light For Bedroom Closet Basement Hallways
Illuminate your surroundings in the dark without the need to turn on the main room lights with this motion sensor LED Night Light for your bedroom, living spaces, work space and more
ENERGY-EFFICIENT MOTION SENSOR | Responsive motion detection with automated long range PIR activation that only turns on in the dark and has auto-off function after about 15 seconds, enough to light y our path and shutting off soon after
BRIGHT LIGHTING | Illuminate your surroundings at night with this light package with 20 Lumens that last up to 10,000 hours that also matches most décor with a stylish gold trim
EASY INSTALLATION | Stick anywhere indoors with the included 3M double adhesive backing tape; comes with built-in battery-powered light with no wiring required great for the stairs, steps, hallways, dark closets, cupboards and cabinets
3-WAY SWITCH MODES | Settings include On, Off, Auto Power switch modes for your light power needs; USB charging cable included to charge the built-in battery pack that lasts long
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL | Motion sensor night light can double as an emergency light and flashlight. Great for back up light for your car maintenance, emergency situations or just an additional light around the house. Get more to gift to yourself, family and friends!
1. Accent Lighting.
2. Rechargeable lithium battery which can last 90 days of use.
3. No wiring required.
4. Easy mounting with options.
5. 3-way switch.
SIZE: 3 x 3"
VOLTAGE: DC 5V
WEIGHT: 3.8 oz
LIGHT SOURCE: LED
ENSORANGE: 100 * 3m
LIGHT OUTPUT: 20 Lm
TIME DELAY: 25士5sec
BATTERY: Lithium 3.7V 600mAh
CERTIFICATION STANDARD: CE/ROHS/FCC
PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1x Sensor Light, 1x Mounting Plate, 1x Double Sided Tape, 1x USB Charging Cable, 1x Manual
MANUFACTURER: HARRINISA Inc.
1. Sensor light is equipped with motion sensor and light sensor. it only comes on when motion is detected and in dark environment.
2. Sensor light operates on 3x AAA batteries that requires no wire and very easy to be installed. Suitable for indoor use such as bed room, closet, basemen, hallways.. etc.
3. Once the light is activated when motion is detected, it will stay on until 25 sec after no motion is detected even when the ambient light level is changed.
Slide switch : ON/OFF /AUTO
1. Slide the switch to ON: Turn the light ON.
2. Slide the switch to OFF: Turn the light OFF.
3. Slide the switch to AUTO: Dusk till dawn motion activation.
Lights turns on when motion is detected/ turns off automatically after 30 seconds.
1. Sensor light has a built- in rechargeable Lithium Battery.
2 Please charge it fully before the first time use and recharge it at least once every 3 months.
3. Plug in the USB cable into the charging port as and connect to any USB charger such as cell phone charger or computer USB port.
4. A red indicator light will turn on once the unit start charging and will goes off when charging is completed. It would take about 2 hours to charge the unit.
5. Recharge the unit immediately when the light is dim or when it does not to operate properly. Over draining the battery will shorten the life time of the unit ,if the unit is not to be used for a long time, turn the unit to OFF position
6. If the unit is mounted on wall, turn the unit counter-clockwise to unlock and take it off to recharge . The back plate will remains on the wall, Install back the light to the back plate after changing. Align the triangle mark on the side of the light to the hook on the back plate to assist
By Double-sided Tape:
1) Remove one side of double side tape to secure it onto the motion sensor puck light.
2) Remove the other side of double side tape and secure the back cover on to the surface.
NOTICE: The double sided tape provided has very strong adhesive which might damage the installation surface when removed.
By Mounting Plate:
The unit comes with the mounting plate installed which allows the unit to be hang on hook or stand on flat surface. Sensor light is for indoor use only. Avoid to use in dam or wet area.
1. Sensor light will not function property when placed near heat source, exhaust vent of air conditioning furnace. ETC Motion sensor will not be able to perform normally during high heat (above 34° C when room temp is below 5° C.
2. Sensor light will not function properly when the battery is low. Always charge the unit when the light is dim Charge the light at least once a month even when not use to protect the rechargeable battery from over-draining
US-based Brand with Warranty and Customer Service Support available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!