Light Therapy Lamp Natural Light with 10,000 LUX UV-Free Sunlight Lamp Happy Light
- Regular Price
- $ 39.98
- Sale Price
- $ 39.98
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Relaxier - Light Therapy Lamp, 10,000 LUX UV-Free 360-degrees Sunlight Lamp, Sun Light, Fight Off Winter Blues, Mood Light, Touch Control Daylight Lamp, Therapy Lamp Happy Light -1802F
Combat the feeling of depression, anxiety, restless and lethargy that comes with the seasonal blues. Light therapy lamps can help counteract those feelings with a type of light that can activate mood-boosting hormones.
SAD affects about 5% of U.S. adults and can last about 40% of the year, according to the American Psychiatric Association. SAD rates increase notably in northern states, where there’s naturally less sunlight.
Symptoms of SAD can be similar to those of major depression, like feeling hopeless and drained of energy, losing interest in activities you love, and describes the signs that distinguish SAD from other forms of depression as “hibernation-like symptoms”: excess sleep, increased appetite, cravings for carbs, weight gain, and overall sluggish feelings.
Artificial light therapy lamps are made to treat and prevent those feelings with the specific type and intensity of their lights, measured in lux (the typical intensity is 10,000 lux). The exposure to bright light from our exceptional natural light lamp can help make up for the lack of sunlight in winter months or when stuck indoors for a prolonged period of time. Our circadian rhythm is what helps us stay awake during the day and sleep at night, but it can be thrown out of whack by the extended darkness winter brings. By delivering light directly through the retina, this light therapy lamp helps the hormones serotonin and dopamine kick in, which resets the circadian rhythm.
It’s best to turn on the light within an hour of getting up, so it can help your body wake up as well.
Benefits of Use:
- Elevates energy and overall well-being
- Assists with regulating sleeping patterns
- Helps combat tiredness and dip in mood associated with winter blues or gloomy days
- Supports reduction of sluggishness and lethargy while allowing you to be alert and focused
- Helps your body function properly and ensures you can feel focused and revitalized
Please note some people need two or three weeks before they start feeling the light box’s effects kick in. But about a week after use, you can start feeling the difference of the lamp. Benefits include less cranky mornings, more motivated to get out of bed, lesser tendency of depression, restlessness, and homesickness.
You can go about your today feeling refreshed even when it's still dark outside and feel more awake than before.
How to Use:
1. ON/OFF: Tap the Top Sensor
2. BRIGHTNESS: Tap and hold the Sensor when Light is ON. Light flashes when it reaches its maximum or minimum brightness. Continue to adjust until you reach your desired brightness level, then release your finger to finish. Hold it again for the reverse light effect
3. CHANGE COLOR: Fast Double Tap the Sensor when Light is ON
4. RAINBOW LIGHTING: Tap and Hold the Sensor when Light is OFF
Find the comfortable distance and brightness (make sure the light is toward the eye, but avoid looking directly). Start with 10 minutes, then gradually increase the usage time. You can start using it in the morning.
30-Day No Questions Asked Returns with USA-based Brand Warranty and Customer Service available. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!