Light Therapy Lamp Natural Light with 10,000 LUX UV-Free Sunlight Lamp
Relaxier - Light Therapy Lamp, Happy Light, 10,000 LUX UV-Free 360-degrees Sunlight Lamp, Sun Light, Fight Off Winter Blues, Mood Light, Touch Control Daylight Lamp, Happy Light Therapy Lamp -1802F
Mood Changer - Combat the feeling of seasonal blues with this light therapy lamp. The light delivered from this therapy lamp helps the hormones serotonin and dopamine kick in and rests your circadian rhythm, effectively improves your focus, boosts your mood, and supports a healthy sleep cycle even through gloomy days and the winter blues deliver
Safe and UV-Free - LED light imitates the natural light with safe 10,000 LUX brightness matching that of the morning sun without the unwanted UV rays; our full spectrum 5600K sun lamp distributes the light 360-degrees across the room with a clean, customizable glow
Smart Memory Function - Our 360-degrees sunlight lamp comes with a convenient smart memory function allowing you to turn on the light at the last setting you used; a great quality to keep the session going at the desired, uninterrupted brightness
Adjustable Brightness - 5 brightness levels in our light therapy lamp let you customize between a fast-acting, high-energy or a less intense anti-glare setting that prevents eye fatigue; each features a different alluring hue to help increase your productivity and keep you alert throughout the day
Stylish Bedside Lamp-like Appearance - This 10,000 LUX glare-free light comes in an aesthetically pleasing classic table lamp shape that will look great in any room of your home or office while in use or merely as a decorative touch without occupying too much space. This white therapy lamp can be set to other colors so that you can use it as a blue light therapy lamp when needed.
Combat the feeling of depression, anxiety, restless and lethargy that comes with the seasonal blues. Light therapy lamps can help counteract those feelings with a type of light that can activate mood-boosting hormones.
SAD affects about 5% of U.S. adults and can last about 40% of the year, according to the American Psychiatric Association. SAD rates increase notably in northern states, where there’s naturally less sunlight.
Symptoms of SAD can be similar to those of major depression, like feeling hopeless and drained of energy, losing interest in activities you love, and describes the signs that distinguish SAD from other forms of depression as “hibernation-like symptoms”: excess sleep, increased appetite, cravings for carbs, weight gain, and overall sluggish feelings.
Artificial light therapy lamps are made to treat and prevent those feelings with the specific type and intensity of their lights, measured in lux (the typical intensity is 10,000 lux). The exposure to bright light from our exceptional natural light lamp can help make up for the lack of sunlight in winter months or when stuck indoors for a prolonged period of time. Our circadian rhythm is what helps us stay awake during the day and sleep at night, but it can be thrown out of whack by the extended darkness winter brings. By delivering light directly through the retina, this light therapy lamp helps the hormones serotonin and dopamine kick in, which resets the circadian rhythm.
It’s best to turn on the light within an hour of getting up, so it can help your body wake up as well.
Benefits of Use:
- Elevates energy and overall well-being
- Assists with regulating sleeping patterns
- Helps combat tiredness and dip in mood associated with winter blues or gloomy days
- Supports reduction of sluggishness and lethargy while allowing you to be alert and focused
- Helps your body function properly and ensures you can feel focused and revitalized
Please note some people need two or three weeks before they start feeling the light box’s effects kick in. But about a week after use, you can start feeling the difference of the lamp. Benefits include less cranky mornings, more motivated to get out of bed, lesser tendency of depression, restlessness, and homesickness.
You can go about your today feeling refreshed even when it's still dark outside and feel more awake than before.
- 10,000 LUX Glare-Free Light (bright but less intense light that mimics natural sunlight)
- LED bulbs with UV-Free Light (safe to use while being energy efficient)
- 5 High & Low Adjustable Brightness Levels (for a customized light exposure)
- User-Friendly Tap Sensor Touch (for easy use)
- Classic Modern Lamp Light Design (blends with most furniture décor)
How to Use:
1. ON/OFF: Tap the Top Sensor
2. BRIGHTNESS: Tap and hold the Sensor when Light is ON. Light flashes when it reaches its maximum or minimum brightness. Continue to adjust until you reach your desired brightness level, then release your finger to finish. Hold it again for the reverse light effect
3. CHANGE COLOR: Fast Double Tap the Sensor when Light is ON
4. RAINBOW LIGHTING: Tap and Hold the Sensor when Light is OFF
Find the comfortable distance and brightness (make sure the light is toward the eye, but avoid looking directly). Start with 10 minutes, then gradually increase the usage time. You can start using it in the morning.
- Product Size: 7.5 x 4 inches (Height x Diameter)
- Packaging Dimensions: 9.06 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches
- Features: 4W LED bulb, Full spectrum 5600K light, 50,000 hours of light
- Package includes: 1x Light Therapy Lamp, 1x AC Adapter FC12V/0.5A, 1x User Manual
- MPN: Relaxier - Light Therapy Lamp
- SKU: BAT-1802F
It’s important to keep using the light box even after you start feeling better. People with SAD can have recurring symptoms. Use continual treatment for best results.