Pansel Folding 7075 Aluminum Alloy Travel Walking Hiking Trekking Pole
Pansel Folding Walking Pole is your best companion for your trekking adventures!
Made of 7075 aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, it is strong and sturdy which is perfect for many types of terrain. It folds 12.6" long and 0.68 lbs in weight. Lightweight enough for the middle-aged, the elderly, women, and anyone else who would want or need to use a walking stick.
EVA Foam Handle with wrist strap is sweat-absorbent and hardly loses shape to wear and tear. It's perfect for long-term use and the adjustable wrist strap makes holding it extremely comfortable.
Tungsten alloy rod tip can be used on adamant, rugged roads, mud, snow, and other types of unexplored terrain. Do avoid using the poles on salty or high-calcium water because it can damage the product.
Adjustable height range from 42" to 49.2". Do not extend it beyond the "STOP" mark.
- 7075 Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy constitutes the Rod body, making it stable and portable, 0.68 lbs
- EVA Foam Handle with wrist strap, sweat-absorbent and hardly deforms even with long-term use
- Include 4-Section extend from 12.6" to 49.2" with external quick lock system
- Tungsten alloy rod tip can be used easily on adamant, rugged, and other unexplored terrain
- Come with 1 Trekking pole, 1 bag, 1 mud support, 1 Snow Support and 1 Rod Tip Sleeve
- Color: Bright Blue, Black, Silver
- Material: 7075 Aluminum+EVA Foam Handle+Tungsten Tip
- Adjustable Length: 49.2"
- Folding Length: 12.6"
- Brand: Pansel
- Weight: Approx. 324 g, Package weight: 370 g
- SKU: EWO-1104
- 1x Pansel Walking/Trekking Pole
- 1x Bag
- 1x Mud support
- 1x Snow support
- 1x Rod Tip Sleeve
US Warranty and Customer Service Support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concern!