Short Sisal Dish Brush for Kitchen Bathroom Cleaning Produce Washing Dishes
JuneLily's Zero Waste Sisal Short Dish Brush is ideal for all the dishes in your home! Long lasting plant-based sisal bristles won't scratch surfaces but stand up to tough scrubbing jobs. The biodegradable bristles naturally resist stains and long outlast conventional brushes & sponges while saving the environment from landfill flooding. Keep the sustainable bamboo handle and replace brush head as needed (3-4 times a year). Pair it with an eco-friendly sponge or an efficient & eco-friendly dishwashing duo!
- Hygienic and fully compostable vegan dish brush for washing dishes, pots, pans, utensils, fruits, vegetables and more to clean away dirt, grease and grime
- Go green with a plant-based dish brush with bristles made of sisal leaves that's sturdy yet non-scratching for everyday scrubbing in your home kitchen
- Small, ample-sized brush with a bamboo handle that fits your hand like a glove
- Reduce waste with a quick and easy screw-in replaceable brush head so you can continue to use your original bamboo brush handle or a sustainable and green lifestyle
- All lovingly produced by JuneLily! We care about the products you bring to your home and back them with 30-Day Return Period with a 60-Day Limited Warranty policy and Customer Service Support.
HOW TO REPLACE BRUSH HEAD:
Grab the brush head and twist it counter-clockwise to unscrew. Take a new brush head and screw it into the hole clockwise until it locks in place.
Get the standalone replacement brush heads for dish brush here:
Always store the brush with the bristles down to let the water drip down and not cause the bamboo material to mold. Remember to clean and dry completely after every use to prevent the brush from developing cracks and damages.
- Material: Sisal, Bamboo
- Features: Replaceable brush head, plant-based dish brush, ergonomic grip, zero waste product
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 3.5 inches (Bristle Length: 0.85 inches)
- Weight: 2.6 oz
- MPN: Dish Brush V1(Sisal)
- SKU: 9052